top of page

Need Help Paying Your Bill?


If customers are seeking financial assistance with their bill, the PSC recommends they contact West Virginia 211. This service is a free confidential service that connects the caller with resources for various needs, such as helping to pledge funds for utility bills. This service can now be contacted three different ways and is operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You may dial 211, you may access the website, at, to chat with a specialist or you may text your zip code to 898-211.

Calls are routed by the local phone company to a local or regional calling center. The specialists at the locations access databases of the resources available from the public and private health and human services agencies, match the caller's needs to available resources and link or refer them directly to the organization or agency that can help. 

Here are several other organizations that may have the resources to help with utility payments.

Christian Help, Inc.

Kermit, W.V.

(304) 393-4251


Information & Referral

Huntington, W.V.

(304) 528-5660

Information & Referral

Cabell County Library

9th St. Plaza, Huntington, W.V.

(304) 399-3501

W.V. Dept. of Health & Human Resources,

Wayne County

26452 East Lynn Rd.

Wayne, W.V. 25570

(304) 272-6311

Southwestern Community Action

Council, Inc.

Huntington, W.V.

(304) 525-5151

Eastern Cabell County Humanities Org.

Milton, W.V. 

(304) 743-9238

Salvation Army

Huntington, W.V.

(304) 529-2401

W.V. Dept. of Health & Human Resources,

Cabell County

Office of Family Support

2699 Park Ave. Suite 100

Huntington, W.V. 25704

(304) 528-5800

bottom of page